Is there any treatment for peyronies other than surgery?
User rating for this question
Are their any cures for peyronies other than surgery. Or maybe something on the horizon? Can peyronies cause ED?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. Injection of collagenase clostridium histolyt Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It can be treated. But the outcome varies from person to person and also on the severity of abnormal bending and the amount of scar tissue. Only non surgical treatment is injection of collagenase clostridium histolyticum (XIAFLEX) into the scar tissue. It works by breakdown of the scar tissue which cause the curvature of penis. It does not cause any Erectile dysfunction. But erection may be painful and difficult to have intercourse due to bending of penis. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Treatment for peyronies disease in ayurveda
- Red around males pee pee hole
- Panic attack after mucinex
- Red spot near pee hole
- Sleep after heart attack
- Red spot scab near penis hole
- Sedattion after heart attack
- Red sore near pee hole
- Treatment peyronie's disease
- Newborn two penis holes
- Is there any treatment for peyronies other than surgery
- Peyronie's treatment in ayurveda
- Peyronies disease ayurvedic treatment
- Pinching feeling in breast after augmentation
- Puppy with head seroma after attack