Is there any treatment for peyronies other than surgery?
User rating for this question
Are their any cures for peyronies other than surgery. Or maybe something on the horizon? Can peyronies cause ED?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. Injection of collagenase clostridium histolyt Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It can be treated. But the outcome varies from person to person and also on the severity of abnormal bending and the amount of scar tissue. Only non surgical treatment is injection of collagenase clostridium histolyticum (XIAFLEX) into the scar tissue. It works by breakdown of the scar tissue which cause the curvature of penis. It does not cause any Erectile dysfunction. But erection may be painful and difficult to have intercourse due to bending of penis. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Treatment for peyronies disease in ayurveda
- How can i last longer in bed
- Inflammed rib
- Small mass behind my rigth nipple and it hurts
- Treatment peyronie's disease
- Is there any treatment for peyronies other than surgery
- Peyronie's treatment in ayurveda
- Discolored semen tasted like vomit
- Peyronies disease ayurvedic treatment
- Is ejaculation can be harm to our body
- I took 1 hit of weed 3 days ago monday i have a test on thursday will it be in me still how do i get rid
- I have been fluttering in my stomach my menstrual cycle is
- Sperm is coming out with urine
- Is cepodem effective for congestion
- I have strange bumps on my body