Is there any surgical procedure for scar tissue after a klebsiella infection?

May 2014

I had a very bad klebsiella infection that last over 6 months that was mainly causeing a discharge from the penis that would burn my private area to the point of bleeding, After the infection was treated with 2 months of IV infusion, I was left with very bad pelvic area pain. That at first was thought to be a hernia or stones etc. Mri and cts were done over the next sevreral months, The last pelvid Mri did show that i had scar tissue that remained as a result of the infection, I was reading that scar tissue is very painful and it really is. My question is, Will scar tissue heal over time as months pass, Or is thier a surgical procedure that I can do to rectify this horrible pain that I am having ? Thanks
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please attach CT and MRI report copy Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. It is important to go through entire MRI report before proceeding with discussion whether surgical treatment will help treat your condition. Please scan and send me a copy of the CT and MRI reports mentioning scar tissue details in full. You may attach your report to your query. Waiting for an update from your end. Regards, Dr.Vivek
Follow-up: Is there any surgical procedure for scar tissue after a klebsiella infection? 17 hours later
It did say that Mild bilateral scar tissue was noted, More so on the right side than the left. I will see if i can upload a copy later tonight for you
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Looking forwards to your update Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for writing in with an update. There are many areas in the pelvis where scar tissue formation can occur. Scar tissue around the the urinary bladder, ureters and prostate regions can be present. I wish that you update me with a copy of the report so that I get an exact idea of your present condition and explain it in details. Looking forward to your update. Regards, Dr.Vivek