Is there any specific diet to control hairfall?

Hi Doctor, Good day. Recently daily i'm noticing lots of hair fall during bath. I don't know how to control it. please suggest some ways to control hairfall. please share the do's & dont's.. Please let me know, if there is any special diet(fruits or vegetables) to control the hairfall. note: I'm applying DOVE anti-dandruff shampoo daily. Thanks,
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Use minoxidil lotion 5 % twice daily Its a good and most successful treatment for hair fall. Apart from this you can also use tab androanagen. Take one tablet daily. Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein like soyabean and groundnut. Also you can wash hair daily. Washing wont cause hair fall, dove shampoo is fine. Let me know if you have any other doubt. Wishing you a good health. Thank you