Is there any solution for speram motility problem and fallopian tubes problem?

Hi..I am XXXXXXX..29 yrs old. married 4 yrs back(2008). Still trying for kids.. had been to 'Advanced fertility center" J.P.NAgar , got to know that having problem with fallopian tubes and for my husband speram motility problem.Is there any solution for this and i want to know which is the best hospital to consult in bangalore for second opinion.
Posted Thu, 25 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 minutes later
The problems with tubes- blockage or dilated tubes or infection can be treated depending on the severity of affection. The sperm motility and quality can also be improved upto some extent with proper treatment. In such cases, assisted reproductive techniques are available to help you in conception.
You can take a second opinion from Fortis fertility centre, Bangalore. You can also try out Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX or Dr. Beena Vasan at Ankur(West of Chord Road, Rajajinagar) or Diacon (1st Blk, Rajajinagar).
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Is there any solution for speram motility problem and fallopian tubes problem? 3 minutes later
Thank you very much Doctor.. I still have so many queries to ask.. Even i had been undergone IUI cycles, no success. Finally, from past 1 yr being to Ayurveda treatments, that also no success..
How about Gunasheela hospital, can i go to there for second opinion? because i heard from so many people, so many scuccess rates..

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Yes. You can have a second opinion at Gunasheela hospital which is one of the oldest and reputed infertility centre.
The center with a higher success rate needs to be preferred as the proficiency of the gynecologist is necessary for the success of treatment.
Best wishes.