Is there any side effects of using Super Growth spray to grow tall ?

Thank you for your answer. Is there any big risk by using this? Would you recommend it? I am 171 cm now (29 years old this September) and wish to grow taller. At Super Growth they told me that it is possible but of course not how tall and how much etc. Is this XXXXXXX for things like cancer, problems with heart and other insides?
I am a very healhty man, havent been sick much growing up and almost never in my grown up life. But I really wish to become taller and I have been kind of depressed over my length for as long as I can remember. So if I can use Super Growth spray without being afraid of cancer and other XXXXXXX illnes, I really like to try it. Of course I am aware that I might be fooled and it might not be the thing they say, but I want to try it. But if it may cause me bad things that I might die in, its absoultely not worth it. I was told that messing around with HGH could cause me very XXXXXXX affects. So thats wy Iam asking you this. Please help my to descide if I should at least try this or if I should stay away from it. Have you heard of anyone that have become sick of using this product? I suppose you know much about the product.

Posted Sun, 15 Jul 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

No , use of super growth may not be fatal or cause any severe impairment in the vital systems of the body.

The result of using it may not be as expected.Growing in height is near impossible thing after 25 years as the metaphysial cartilage (essential for growth) gets ossified.

I would not recommend it promising increase in height.

Well, I have no studies of this product being life threatening but at the same time I have not even seen positive results in my account.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Is there any side effects of using Super Growth spray to grow tall ? 17 hours later
Hi again.

That sounds great thou, I was very afraid it might cause me very bad stuff...but then I might try it since its all ok.
But for sure...I will copy and paste the e-mail a got from dem today. There he writes the ingredienses and maybe you could tell from that, if its totally ok.
Thanks again!

Thank you for your email.
I understand your concern.
Super-Growth does not contain chemicals or HGH.
Super-Growth Herbal Ingredients : Yashad Bhasma , Kukkutandatvak bhasma ,
Godhuma , XXXXXXX (Triticum sativum) , Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) , Aloe
Barba-densis , XXXXXXX ( Conch shell ash ) and Super-Growth Herbal

Best Regards

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later

Thanks for that information.

The above ingredients are not fatal or cause any serious complications.You can go ahead if you want to take it.

Do stop it if you develop any allergic symptoms or feel easily fatigued.

Wish you good health.