Is there any risk in living in a home with higher EMF?

Hi. We frequency visit some of our family that live in an older home. I am guessing the wiring of the home is not up to code and old because the guass meter reading of EMF in the home are a little high. Around 10mG. Should I be concerned with sleeping here with my daughter a few times a year. They all live here and no ill effects but I am concerned. Please advise. Thanks
Posted Mon, 26 Aug 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 4 hours later

No, there should be no harm in case you sleep in your old home where the EMF is higher. Only be careful that no live wire is naked around. When other members living there did not have any untoward effect, you need not worry to sleep there.

Hope your concerns are addressed. Please let me know, if you require any further clarification.

Dr. J. Ticku
Follow-up: Is there any risk in living in a home with higher EMF? 3 hours later
So this low EMF isn't a risk for childhood cancer?
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 6 hours later
Dear Rachrel,
Thanks for reverting.In the present world of technology we are alround surrounded by electro magnetic field radiations. None are reported risky unless the radiations are ionising.
So there should be no risk of childhood cancer more so when you very occasionally visit your old home.
Dr. J. Ticku