Is there any relationship between decreased blood supply to organs and Parkinson's disease?

my husband has had septecemia a nd been in intensive carefor 4 months even with a new pacemaker has had a feignting episode the team has said to me today that this is a symptom of his parkinsons disease where blood stops reaching the organs of the body. Is this feasible?
Posted Sun, 13 Jan 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 7 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

Parkinson disease has symptoms like rigidity, tremors and bradykinesis means slowness of movement - you may be aware of this. In the later stages it may lead to dementia and neuropsychiatric problem like apathy, depression, etc. However there no such direct relationship between decreased blood supply to organs and parkinsonism.

Fainting episodes may be related to pace maker activity. It may also a part of neuropsychiatric stage of disease where it may be called as a fainting episode.

It will be better to consult the physician again and collect proper information. Because there is remote chance that course of disease has been complicated by septicaemia.

Hope I have answered your query. If any further concern, please let me know.