Is there any recent change in the composition of Ebexid?

Hi, any change recently in the composition of Ebexid? My gynac wants to know the composition of Ebexid as per latest production. My thyroid was normal and I was taking Ebexid. I have successfully delivered and 5 months post delivery, now I am showing a less Free T4: .69. Free T3 is fine - 2.51 and Free TSH is 2.9.
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 2 hours later
Thanks for sharing your concerns,

Ebexid contains thyroid 15 mg, tocopheryl acetate 10 mg, thiamine mononitrate 2.5 mg, riboflavin 2.5 mg, calcium pantothenate 5 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride 1 mg, nicotinamide 25 mg.
This used for subclinical and clinical hypothyroidism to bring thyroid levels to normal.
Your Thyroid shows low T4 and normal FT3 and TSH, normal TSH and low free T3 or T4 test results represent a typical pattern in unwell patients with nonthyroidal illness, even post delivery state.

Please scan and upload your reports of Thyroid function so that, I can review them.
You need to repeat FT3, FT4 and TSH after 1 month to see everything is fine.

Hope this answers your query. If you have follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing me.
I will be happy to answer your queries

Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.