Is there any problem with a curved penis during intercourse?

Sexologist
Question
Hello Doctor,

I have one question to you, is there any problem with a curved penis during intercourse? In my case, it is rightly inclined and takes a form like a banana. Though, I never did intercourse apart from masturbate and not faced any problem in biological activity. If you guide me on this that'll be grate help for me.
Posted Tue, 4 Sep 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 5 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query

Minor curvature in the penis shall have no significance in normal sexual activity.

If the degree of curvature is more (C shaped), there shall be difficulty in intercourse which can be corrected by surgery. In that scenario, you need to visit a urologist at your place

regards

Dr A XXXXXXX
Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine / Sexologist
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Republic of India