Is there any possibility of pregnancy while taking Duoluton L?

I am continuously taking Duoluton L one month cycle can I still be pregnant while consuming these tablets? I didnt had any intercourse but dry one.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: No. You are not pregnant. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Duoluton-L is an effective contraceptive and chances of pregnancy when taking these regularly are less than 0.5%. Since you did not have any regular intercourse the chances of pregnancy are nil. A dry contact does not cause a pregnancy. Please do not worry. Your cycles are likely to become regular while using these tablets in 2-3 months. Do continue taking these as prescribed. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL