Is there any possibility of pregnancy after taking unwanted 72?
User rating for this question
Sir ma last periods were on 18th December to 23rd December(2013), I follow 28 day cycle n ma periods last fr 6 days, I had sex on 23rd(last day) n 24th, however m pretty sure d sperms were not spilled in me, still i took precautions n took an Unwanted-72 on 25th, within 72 hours and on 6th Janauary I took ma pregnancy test and it was negative, so m i fine? Can i be relaxed, M 20 years old!
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: The possibility of pregnancy is less Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possibility of pregnancy is less in your case. Because: -In case of regular 28 days menstrual cycles, usually ovulation will not occur on 6th or 7th day of the cycle. - There was no ejaculation. - You took emergency pill within 72 hours. Urine pregnancy test kit may not detect pregnancy this much early. So, you wait till your expected date of periods. If you do not get periods, go for urine pregnancy test. Don't worry the chances of pregnancy are less. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Azulfidine 500 mg sulfasalazine
- Udiliv role at human body
- Life of fertigyn in human body
- Bactrim prophylaxis in hiv
- Biological treatments for depression
- Function of wysolone in human body
- Watson hydrocodone 10 325
- Fundal body posterior placenta grade 2
- Prometrium used for infertility
- Is there any possibility of pregnancy after taking unwanted 72
- Chances of pregnance after taking unwanted 72
- Delayed periods after taking unwanted 72 pregnancy chances
- Pregnancy symptoms heaty body
- Probability of pregnancy after unwanted 72
- What are chances of pregnancy after taking unwanted72