Is there any permanent solution for thyroid problem?

Hello Doctor, My age is 32 (Female-single) from india & I have hypothyroid problem From past 3 year I am taking thyronorm 100mcg tablets, but not much improvement is seen. Still i have Weight gain problem-85 kgs, dry skin, lot of hair loss problem as my hairs are becoming day by day thinner also hairs above forehead loss, now scalp also visible due to thin hairs, Depression, Irritability, Weakness & sleep disorder also. My question is there any permanent solution for thyroid or any operation/surgery due you suggest for me.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more info Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query I have gone through your question but in order to come to a better conclusion I need to know more 1. When was the last time you checked your thyroid profile ? what was the tsh? 2. Do you have any other co morbidity other than thyroid issues ? 3. Have you undergone check for poly cystic ovary ? 4. mention in a few lines about your daily routine including exercise and diet Please get back to me, I am awaiting your reply Regards