Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is there any non surgical treatment for anal fistula in Homeopathy?

Hello Doctor, This is XXXX aged 30 Years Male. Since 10 -12 months i have this small lump/boil near around the anal area for which i consulted a General Surgeon, he advised for a scan to confirm anal fistula. However i am worried and not ready for any surgical procedures as i understand fistula needs surgical intervention. Kindly advice is there a non surgical treatment for anal fistula in Homeopath.
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer: treatment detailed below Detailed Answer: Hello, I would suggest you the following medicines: Silicea 1cm single dose in mouth After 3 days of first dose start with Gun powder 6x 10 grain in a day Aurum met 6 x 10 grain once in a day Silicea 200 2 drops each mirning and evening Tuberculinum 10m one dose in every 15 days Hypericum 200 6 pills once in day In case if any query, feel free to ask. Thanks
Follow-up: Is there any non surgical treatment for anal fistula in Homeopathy? 46 minutes later
Thank you doctor for a quick response.So with this medication u think i don't need to go through the surgical intervention??
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: I have not gone to the physical examination of seat of disease so I can't assure you whether surgical intervention is required or not. I can say only after proper investigation or report. But if disease is not so deep seated then these medicine will help you get rid of this problem and will give you best of relief. So I advice you to continue the medicine as I have suggested. Thanks
Follow-up: Is there any non surgical treatment for anal fistula in Homeopathy? 26 hours later
Hello Doctor, Here are my Scan reports. Kindly advice if this can be cured with non surgical homeopath treatment. Regards, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 19 hours later
Brief Answer: medical treatment would suffice Detailed Answer: I have seen the report and come to conclusion that this can be treated by medicine but for that you have to take regular medicine and some precaution for diet and sleep as well. Also avoid spicy food, alcohol and anything which leads to constipation. Thanks