Is there any natural cure for cysts in the uterus?

Hello Doctor, few months back i had cysts(like water bubbles) in the uterus. Is there any natural cure for this
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 49 minutes later
Thanks for writing in.
In order to help you better, I would request you to answer the following questions:
a.     What is the exact location of the cysts- the uterus ir the ovaries?
b.     What is the size of the cysts?
c.     Is it possible for you to upload your ultrasound report? Please upload it using the “Upload your reports” section on the right
d.     Do you have any symptoms like irregular menstrual cycles, pain in the lower abdomen or any other symptoms?
Awaiting your reply.
Follow-up: Is there any natural cure for cysts in the uterus? 46 minutes later
Thank you Doctor for your prompt reply. please find the details below

1. Exact location is in the uterus not in ovaries
2. size is very small. while scanning they had shown me a dot and was also told that is too small and can be cured in tablets. i was taking metamorfin tablet for 4 months.
3. unfortunately they reports are not with me right now. it is in my native.
4. In october my periods was delayed by 16 days and i got my periods with severe lower abdomen pain and went to doctor. only at this time i had taken the scan and was adviced to take metamorfinf tablets. I took thyroid test and was adviced to take Thyroxine-100. Iam continuing the same till now.

my periods are regular after this and i had less pain during periods. i want to check if there are some natural cures. or what i have to do next. will this affect me in getting concieved? i am married for 11 months.

Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later
I do not think that a very small cyst mandates treatment. Further, since you are having regular menstrual cycles now, it is extremely likely that ovulation is taking place and you should have no problem in conceiving.
A healthy and balanced diet and regular exercise can improve overall wellbeing.
To conceive, you need to have unprotected sexual intercourse during days 10-18 of your cycle ( day 1 is the day you get your period).
However, do continue with your thyroxine medication regularly and follow up with your physician regarding this.
I hope I have addressed your concerns. I would be available for any follow up queries that you might have.
Please close this discussion if you have no more questions.