Is there any medicine to overcome the problem of erectile dysfunction?

Hi DR. Am upseted in last two days. bcs my penis not erecting well . It taking more time now a days for erection. Penis having enough length. but i think the joint part having not enough strength. How can i overcome it. if any medicine available in market?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may be having erectile dysfunction. Detailed Answer: Hi, XXXXX. It seems that you may be having erectile dysfunction (ED). In most of the cases, there is no cause. It may be related to psychological factor. There may be stress and anxiety related to sexual performance. And that may result in sexual erectile diminution. However, you should undergo for blood tests to rule out DM and other systemic diseases. For that you consult physician. Reducing anxiety may benefit in sexual performance. Take fluoxetin 20 mg daily in morning for long time. Tadalafil 10 mg at night thrice a week might improve erection. I feel you may get good result. My humble request to you is not to consult any fake practitioner. You consult genuine sexologist, physician or psychiatrist. I hope you got my answer. Still, any query you may ask. Thanks. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD