Ask a Urologist   »  

Is there any medicine to increase the growth of the foreskin?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
skin is there any kind of prescription medicine either creams or pills that would help skin to grow? a topical steroid maybe? ...... the reason I'm asking is because I'm in the process of restoring my foreskin and I'd like to improve/speed up my results
thanks for your help
Posted Sun, 13 Jan 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
Healing is a natural process and a good diet and a stress free life are the best healers.
Still to increase the growth of the foreskin you can apply a 1% hydrocortisone ointment available over the counter. You can use the ointment twice daily after cleaning the area.
Avoid touching the area with bare fingers repeatedly and wear cotton undergarments to reduce any inflammation or friction rub in the affected area.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.