Is there any medicine that will abort a tension headache after 15 days?

Nov 2013

Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: There are several options for that. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. Various medications may be used to abort a tension headache. These include: Naproxen 250 mg Diclofenac 50 mg Ibuprofen 400 mg, Etoricoxib 120 mg, Tramadol 100 mg, etc You can use one of these options. These can be used up to 2-3 times in a day in a safe manner. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: My BLOG: