Is there any medication to suppress sex drive?

I have a hyperactive sex drive

so much to the point where I'm starting to have problems and discomfort
Even though I feel discomfort, I still have sexual urges which isn't helping because nothing feels right anymore.

after a day or two without masturbation I feel weirdness in my testicles and sometimes above the penis before my stomach.

When just in a normal state, everything feels weird.

My question is, is this something that a Urologist can prescribe medication for an overactive sex drive,
just as he would would for lack of libido and prescribe Viagra?
Posted Fri, 30 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX AND thanks four query.

It occurs in many people and is due to excess sex drive which is quite common. This is most probably due to variation in male hormone levels.
There is no proven medication to suppress sex drive.
Help can be obtained from.
1.     Counseling.
2.     Mind diversion from exercises, yoga and sports.
3.     Doing something else that you like most.
4.     If at all, anti-androgens – medicines to suppress male hormones - are the only possible option, which may not be safe to take in a normal person.
Hope this helps.