Is there any interaction between nebivolol with trivastal?

May 2014

I am taking nebivolol 5 mg, is there any bad interaction with trivastal retard 50 mg? Thank you.
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: No serious interactions Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. There is no serious drug interaction between nebivolol and trivastal retard. However, caution must be exercised if you have continuous uncontrolled high blood pressure, recent heart attack, and hypersensitivity while taking Trivastal retard. Do let me know the reasons why you are taking these medications if you desire. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek
Follow-up: Is there any interaction between nebivolol with trivastal? 1 hour later
I recently suffered from panic attacks and anxiety. My doctor put me on pristiq 50 mg, nebivolol 5 mg and tristaval to counteract decrease in libido. I hope it will work.
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 15 hours later
Brief Answer: You medications are alright Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Thanks for writing back with an update. Your medications are alright. However, please follow dose and treatment as suggested by your doctor. Do not stop medications by yourself. Apart from that you may also involve yourself in mind relaxation techniques like meditation and going for walks. Hope this helps. Wishing you good health. Regards, Dr.Vivek