Is there any interaction between lorazepam, citalopram and lamotrgine for bipolar disorder?

i take .5 4 times a day for anxiety bipolar 1 9am 1 at 1 pm 1 at 6 pm and 1 at 9pm to help me sleep im 82 usually it works well except around 3 o4 i have nightmares that last awhile and are difficult to get over also alittle caffeine mixed with deacaf in the am help me feel pretty normal but too much makes me some anxious and if i layoff then i go the other direction i aso take lorazepam, citalopram,lamotrgine and nemenda could imixing dugs that conflict
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Bipolar Disorder
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly mention the name of the tablet Detailed Answer: Hello, You forgot to mention the drug name. You said " you are taking"0.5 mg" four times a day". Kindly mention the name of the tablet. Wishing to hear from you soon. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy