Is there any interaction between Omeprazole, Tramadol and Escitalopram causing ulcer and leg pain?
User rating for this question
Had bleeding ulcer in May. Have been taking Omeprazole 40 mg daily. Taking Tramadol 50 mg. for pain caused by restless leg. Taking Escitalopram 10 MG for depression/stress. Taking 2 to 4 Tylenol with Tramadol for severe leg pain. Am very sleepy and drowsy after 8 - 10 hours sleep. Is there any interaction between these drugs that cause this? Without the Tramadol & Tylenol the leg pain is so severe I cannot get any sleep. Do you have any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Omeprasole increases Escitalopram level. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Tylenol and Tramadol are quite safe medicines and do not cause peptic ulcers. Omeprasole can cause increased level of Escitalopram in the blood stream. So here is an interaction which can cause your symptoms. In such case it is necessary to verify the dosage of Escitalopram and decrease it. Please consult your doctor with this issue. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Can stomach ulcers cause leg pain
- Leg pain and stomach ulcer
- What is the least invasive treatment for fracture
- Calf leg pain causes
- Side effect of felodipine
- Side effect of organophosphate
- Can ayurveda help to increase sperm
- Usage of focalin
- Usage of nuvigil
- Day by day i am feeling so week for masturbation
- Which drug may benefit for dementia
- Side effect of dronedarone
- Thigh and leg pain causes
- Is deviry tablet safe to consume for pcos
- Outer leg pain causes