Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is there any homeopathic substitute for cialis or viagra? Can this solve premature problem?

Homeopath
Question
Hello Doctor,

Is there any remedy in homeopathy which can substitute CIALIS or VIAGRA and also help to solve premature ejaculation?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 11 days later
Welcome to Health Care Magic.

Take the following medicines

1 Acid phos Q (mother tincture) 10 drops mixed with half cup of water two times in a day.
2 Natrum phos 30 6 pills twice in a day tongue dose

All the medicine should be made in Germany.
Continue the medicines for 3 months, it will help you replace the medicine.

It is advisable to check your complete blood picture.

If you have more queries, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Follow-up: Is there any homeopathic substitute for cialis or viagra? Can this solve premature problem? 9 days later
Hello Dr. Ratnesh Pandey,

Thanks for your answer and I have 2 follow up questions.

So they should be made in Germany and as I live in Prague, Czech Republic currently I should get them easily.

So my question is that 1 month ago I did complete blood picture and everything was OK just little bit Testosteron is on higher but in norm range.

And second question is about Natrum Phos. as I understood it's 30 dilution right? and it should be 30 CH or 30 C? and also what does it means tongue dose not to get confused because I think I am gonna order them via internet.

And my main problem is that I am becoming horny but my penis some times isn't as hard long time as it should be. Also btw I am taking Zoloft 50mg and Cialis 10mg once a week. but i don't want to become depend on Cialis and Zoloft.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later

Thank you for the follow up.

Medicine may be Slandered German Homoeopathic company (Reckweg).

Sometime, even though the findings are normal, cause may remain behind that. So start with the earlier prescribed medicine.

Medicine may be in small globules. You have to take medicine direct on the tongue by touching with your finger. Do not drink water on any liquid for at-least 10-15 min.

It takes some time to recover. As medicines start working, it would help to replace your present medicine. This is totally safe and you can withdraw it after sometime without any side effect.

Hope this clears your doubts. If you have any query regarding the same feel free to ask.

Thanks

Follow-up: Is there any homeopathic substitute for cialis or viagra? Can this solve premature problem? 9 hours later
Dear doctor,

so it means i should not stop straight away the Zoloft and Cialis right? So if it so, after how many times I can stop chemical medicin and how long i should take these 2 homeophatic medicines?

Also sorry to ask you again but Natrum Phos. should be 30C right?

Thanks for your answer.

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later

Yes, don't stop immediately. Gradually decrease the dose and then withdraw the medicine. It would take 10-15 days for withdrawing the medicine completely.

During first phase of treatment you have to take the medicine for 2 months then we will decide the further course of treatment.

It's totally safe so you can withdraw the medicine any time.

You can take take Natrum phos 30 C

Thanks