Is there any homeopathic medicine to reduce swelling on legs?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
My wife she is having problems with her knee (right). The legs will swell if she stands for a long time and her weight is also more. i took her for Ayurvedic treatment for weight loss, but because of her swelling the body massages is also postponed I took her to orthopadetician, she said you have got this knee problem from your grandmother. He also said that the knee is having this wear and tear, I am sorry i do not remember what medical term he used. He recommends for surgery or he suggests weightloss and yoga. Now my main concern is swelling of the legs is there any homeopathic medicine for reducing the swelling so that she will have less pain and can concentrate on yoga
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: There is possibility of osteoarthritis. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. According to your symptoms and findings there is osteoarthritis of your knee. In homeopathic you can take Natrum-muratinium 200 single dose and Bryonia 30 Thrice daily for 3 days. You can start cartilage protecting medication like chondritin sulphate, which you need to take for couple of months. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and tens will help, along with knee exercises. VISCOSUPPLEMENTATION: Hyaluronic acid injections given into the joint (especially large joints like knee joint) in prescribed dosages will give good short term pain relief in arthritic joints ranging from 1-2 years. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. If you are satisfied with answer do not forget to give rating to this answer. Wishing you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Is there any homeopathic medicine to reduce swelling on legs? 11 hours later
Thank you very much Doctor. I could not understand " Natrum-muratinium 200 single dose and Bryonia 30" Can you kindly write the medicines just like a prescription, it will help me to get it from the chemist and also please mention the dosage and howmany times a day. Sorry I am a little dull in understanding things. I will be happy if you do this.

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 27 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes I will write details Detailed Answer: Hello Go to homeopathic pharmacy for these two medicines 1- Natrum-muratinium 200[ potency] take only one dose [single dose -no need to repeat dose] and 2-Bryonia 30 [potency] Thrice[three times] daily for 3 days. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. If you are satisfied with answer do not forget to give rating to this answer. Wishing you good health. Take care.