Is there any harmful interactions between xanax and senna tea ingredients ?
User rating for this question
IAre there any harmful interactions between Xanax and senna (laci lebeau dieters' tea)?
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. There is no reported interaction and no scientific evidence that some senna tea ingredients may interact with xanax. However,since this is not so long on market, there is no enough studies which describe its effects and interactions. But,from medical aspect there is no some more danger from this product when compared to any other tea. Senna tea can have its own side effects such as diarrheas,sweating or allergic reactions so if you notice this, visit doctor. Also,use it recommended doses. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask.Regards
Follow-up: Is there any harmful interactions between xanax and senna tea ingredients ? 33 minutes later
Thanks very much for responding so promptly. I feel much better about it all.
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: You are welcome. i am here for you. WIsh you nice day.
People also viewed
- Drugs to treat e coli
- How to treat melanosis coli
- Cold flu symptoms early pregnancy
- Generic for augmentin 500mg
- Is a collapsed lung serious
- Oxyelite pro xanax interaction
- Clindamycin liquid suspension dosage
- Ingredient in xanax sleeping pill
- Loratadine 5mg/5ml syrup dosage
- Bath salts and xanax interaction
- Piperazine and senna
- Zyloprim 100 mg allopurinol
- Microscopic colitis flare up symptoms
- Implanon and xanax interactions
- Maximum dose of baclofen