Is there any harmful interactions between xanax and senna tea ingredients ?
User rating for this question
IAre there any harmful interactions between Xanax and senna (laci lebeau dieters' tea)?
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. There is no reported interaction and no scientific evidence that some senna tea ingredients may interact with xanax. However,since this is not so long on market, there is no enough studies which describe its effects and interactions. But,from medical aspect there is no some more danger from this product when compared to any other tea. Senna tea can have its own side effects such as diarrheas,sweating or allergic reactions so if you notice this, visit doctor. Also,use it recommended doses. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask.Regards
Follow-up: Is there any harmful interactions between xanax and senna tea ingredients ? 33 minutes later
Thanks very much for responding so promptly. I feel much better about it all.
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: You are welcome. i am here for you. WIsh you nice day.
People also viewed
- Idli b12
- What does it means if your bm smells burnt
- Marijuana helps hereditary angioedema
- Nasal papilloma contagious
- Oxyelite pro xanax interaction
- Hepatitis c sewing needle
- What does burning in the virgina mean
- What does raised esr levels mean
- Ingredient in xanax sleeping pill
- Vitamin b12 deficiency and neck pain
- Bath salts and xanax interaction
- What does it mean when you have pain in your kidney
- What does the medical term massive bleeding mean
- Piperazine and senna
- Implanon and xanax interactions