Is there any difference between mineral oil-hydrophil petrolat and CVS

Question
Is there any difference between mineral oil-hydrophil petrolat and CVS Advanced healing ointment?
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Healthy Living

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
They are all used for the same purposes!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

Both products are used to treat the same conditions. You can use one in place of the other if need be. It is generally used for dry and chapped skin for protective purposes.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.

Follow-up: Is there any difference between mineral oil-hydrophil petrolat and CVS 43 minutes later
Thank you

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are wlcome!

Detailed Answer:

You are welcome!

Always feel free to contact me if need be.