Is there any difference between kinetic tremor and parkinsons disease?

Does Kinectic Parkinson, differ from just Parkinsons Dieson ?? I was just diagnosed with this in XXXXXXX 2013 ! I have had Rhuematoid RA for 37 years ! Still active with everything, they started taking me off all my RA meds in XXXXXXX 2013. They upped my Methotrexate to 20mg. once a week. I was taking 10 mg. before they took me off my Prednisone, Ketrophen, I'm getting along fairly well, sometimes, if my RA really acts up I will have to take a 5mg. pill to help me thru the day. Since Parkinson my legs have really slowed down,I have a really slow gait, can't keep up with my friends, can't play like I used to with my grandkids !! I have to make sure I get a nap in, at some point in the afternoon !!
Posted Fri, 10 May 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later

In fact there is no difference between two terminologies.
Kinetic tremor simply means tremors doing a natural movement.
Parkinson's disease is an idiopathic disease and is a progressive neuro-degenerative disease that worsens with time. However it can take decades before the symptoms become so severe that it is impossible to live an active life. 
With modern management, today people can lead productive and satisfying lives for many years after the diagnosis of Parkinsonism. 
Aging is the main risk factor in parkinson disease. 

There is no cure for Parkinson's disease, but medications, surgery and multidisciplinary management can provide relief from the symptoms.
The medications used for the treatment are LEVODOPA and dopamine agonists.
The stage of disease decides which group of medicines are to be used.
You should consult a neurologist and get a proper examination done and start medications to improve your symptoms.

You can carry on with your RA medications.

I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck