Is there any difference between Prednisone and Methylped?
User rating for this question
Is there any difference between Prednisone and Methylped? If so what, or do they just change the name to confuse us?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 hours later
Brief Answer: same drug Detailed Answer: Hello, Both these drugs are basically the same. Every drug has a generic name/biochemical name as well as an brand name(given by the drug company). In this case, prednisone is a generic name ande methlpred is the brand name. Both drugs are corticosteroids and have the same function. Different drug companies produce the same product and have different names for for the same product.
People also viewed
- Low mchc
- Prednisone with preworkout
- Baby symptoms crying fever excess saliva
- Is there any difference between prednisone and methylped
- Constant farting in babies
- Prednisone and heat
- Prednisone enuresis
- Severe headache, occipital lobe
- Soft bump between eyebrows
- Prednisone and azithromycin
- Hair loss after mononucleosis
- My baby is sick and feels cool
- Mood change after anesthesia
- Baby cough sodium intake
- Elevated cpk levels in babies