Is there any difference between Prednisone and Methylped?
User rating for this question
Is there any difference between Prednisone and Methylped? If so what, or do they just change the name to confuse us?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 hours later
Brief Answer: same drug Detailed Answer: Hello, Both these drugs are basically the same. Every drug has a generic name/biochemical name as well as an brand name(given by the drug company). In this case, prednisone is a generic name ande methlpred is the brand name. Both drugs are corticosteroids and have the same function. Different drug companies produce the same product and have different names for for the same product.
People also viewed
- Prednisone with preworkout
- Is there any difference between prednisone and methylped
- Sore foot after driving
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis life expectancy
- Prednisone and heat
- Prednisone enuresis
- Best cholesterol lowering foods
- Prednisone and azithromycin
- Sperm or toilet paper chunks
- Does trimethoprim increase cholesterol
- Poop smells sweet after drinking
- Can i play treadmill after drinking
- Can you drink tea after transfer
- How long left after syringe driver
- Meth and high cholesterol