Is there any cream that is used to break-down the hymenal ring?

can i know namely cream that should help to break hymen quick as possible. If there is please i would like to know, because i don't like to feel pain, and also i heard that there is creams that make easy at that moment so i would like to know. Thanks
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 23 minutes later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

There is NOT a cream that is used to break-down the hymenal ring. If you think about it, anything that would break-down the skin of the hymen would almost certainly be harmful to the surrounding vaginal skin as well. I would recommend the following options:

1. Contact your OB/GYN for an exam. If the hymenal ring is too 'tight' or a potential source of pain, then this can be "relaxed" by making some very small incisions (of course with the use of numbing medicine)
2. Liberal use of vaginal lubricants with intercourse.

This is your best plan. You should not be applying "creams" that might be harmful to the vaginal skin.

I hope that this helps and good luck!