Is there any cream for to improve smoothness of skin with lots of sores and spots?

Dermatologist
Question
I am XXXXXXX , and I have pimples previously and now its rare occurance ,but I have many dark spots, also some pores/holes in the place of ex-pimples. My face is now seems unsmooth due lot of pores & spots . Is there any surgery or creams by which I can make my face smooth.
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. yes these marks can be removed by using creams. There are depigmenting agents like lookbrite melalite xl etc. You can use any of these daily in night and a sun screen in day. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: Is there any cream for to improve smoothness of skin with lots of sores and spots? 7 minutes later
Thanks for your prompt response. What about the dip pores & holes , is it also fill up using cream ,(Hope you have seen my image). could you please let me know .

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 12 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Yes I have seen the photograph. Don't worry the cream will also work on scars. Just start applying it. Thank you