Is there any connection between mild concussion and sweating during night?

Nov 2013

I had a mild concussion and now I am having night sweats is there a connection?
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 11 hours later
Brief Answer: There is no connection. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. There is generally no connection between mild concussion and night sweats. If the night sweats persist, you may need to get screened for any infection. However, there is no need to worry at present. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: My BLOG: