Is there any chances of getting pregnant without ejaculation?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Excellent
Question
me and my bf were enjyoing fforeplay.in the manwhile.his penis tip just touched my vagina surface without any precum and ejaculation for 10 sec and then he wore his brief.we were still worried then i had unwanted 72 within 24 hrs.is there still any chance of me getting pregnant please help ...m worried..my next period is on 28 nov ..if i bleed ..is dat due to u-72 or regular period ....help me please
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 32 minutes later

The chance of pregnancy is less in your case. As:
-There was no pre-ejaculate fluid or ejaculation.
-You took emergency pill within time.

Sometimes emergency pill can alter the menstrual cycle. As you took the pill in the second half of the cycle there is possibility of delaying of the periods.
So possibly you can get periods within one week after expected date of periods. If you do not get menstruation by that time once go for pregnancy test.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Is there any chances of getting pregnant without ejaculation? 6 minutes later
he ejaculated with his breif on and i was wearing my panty...does still there any chance of pregnancy????

if i bleed ...den dat bleeding is due to that u-72 or is it regular mensural cycle???

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

The chance of pregnancy is very less as usually spermatozoa cannot pass in that situation.
If you get your periods on expected date then that can be considered as regular periods.
But if you get delayed periods, inter-menstrual spotting, brown discharge etc., these can be due to emergency pill.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Is there any chances of getting pregnant without ejaculation? 16 minutes later
1) mam.....my last question is ...i had u-72 and der is no intercourse ....and no direct contact of sperm and precum...in my case...still do i have to worry about pregnancy????

2) i am having body pain and fever...and frequent urination...are dey related to pregnancy symptoms??? if no....den how much time usually it take to show pregnancy symptoms???

3) after how much time ..pregnancy start to show its symptoms????

4) should i worry only after get delayed in period???? if yes....after how much time??

5) if i show some symtoms..related to pregnancy like headche or breast tenderness,nausea etc....should i bother about pregnancy??? or dey are just usuall and related to something else???

please reply to all my question...

regards...

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 19 hours later

1)No need to worry, as the chance is very less.
2)Frequent urination can be seen in early pregnancy sometimes. But just because of that we cannot suspect the pregnancy. There is more possibility for symptoms.
3)Within one to two weeks after conception the symptoms of pregnancy can be seen.
4)Yes, if you get periods on expected date no need to worry. If the periods get delayed for more than one week better to take pregnancy test.
5)These type of symptoms can be seen in premenstrual phase also. So just by symptoms we cannot confirm the pregnancy.