Is there any chances of getting pregnant from precum through clothes?

Question
Pregnancycan a girl get pregnant through clothing as if a girl was fertile but was wearing pants and jogging bottoms can she get pregnant if she sits on top of her bf if he is wearing boxers and jogging bottoms if he has precum can it seep through his boxers and shorts. my bf said he never ejaculated and we never had intercourse as in ( he wasnt inside me) he never ejaculated at all ( not at all not in me not on me ) At absolute most he may of had precum on his hands and touched my bum but he says he never touched himself. What is the likelyhood of pregnancy? im stressing out and my period is late but ive had a lot of stress with essays.

Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
Pregnancy is unlikely if both partners were wearing clothes and no actual penetration happened. Precum wont cause pregnancy either,esp if clothes were on.If her hasnt inserted his fingers into you pregnancy is not likely to happen. You should de-stress yourself because its can play havoc with your cycles.

Follow-up: Is there any chances of getting pregnant from precum through clothes? 3 hours later
thank you. just that ive not been this late but yet again uve not been this stressed. i also took a test to ease my mind it xame vack not pregnant and i would of been over three weeks thank you for your adive.

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 9 hours later
Just wait for spontaneous menses to occur.Once your tension is relieved,your cycles should regularise.But if you are over due for more than 2 months see your doctor for medication.

so you definetely think pregnancy really is difficult to occur this way and its juit feels so odd it being this late and this is the only incident so itust be stress if pregmancy is mot really possible this way. thank youo

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Happy to help.