Is there any chances of getting pregnant from genital rubbing?

My bf and I did stuff during my menstruation yesterday but we just rubbed our genitals (no protection). This is the first time and I am worried if there is a possibility of pregnancy? He ej*****ate outside somewhere but there was pre-*** during the rubbing but he didn't not rub the opening. My period is still going on now. (i'm sorry about the language)
Posted Tue, 15 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Hi there,
There is no fear of pregnancy while you are menstruating.If he ejaculated outside then pregnancy should'nt be an issue at this point.