Is there any chance of getting cysts after laparoscopy?
User rating for this question
I have undergone diagnostic laproscopy last month and i was diagnosed with cysts and they were punctured and. the biopsy report is normal,is there any chance cysts would come back again?
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Depends on type of cyst Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There are different types of cysts. If it was a simple cyst it is unlikely to return. 2) If it is a chocolate cyst ( endometriosis) it is likely that i will return. 3) Since biopsy report is normal it could be just a simple cyst and unlikely to return. 4) Hence it is better you undergo regular follicular growth scans and try for the pregnancy when your egg reaches optimum size. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
People also viewed
- Sublingual papilla swollen hiv
- My hiv negative test was wrong
- After taking fertomid tablets 50mg on the 5th day of the period can it help in conceiving
- Is there any chance of getting cysts after laparoscopy
- Follicular study endometrial thickness 6mm
- Persistent runny nose hiv scared
- Getting pregnant with endometriosis after laparoscopy
- Times ovulation hiv pregnancy
- Getting pregnant after laparoscopy
- Function of fertyl tablets 50 mg and fertyl m
- Bleeding after ovarian cyst laparoscopy
- How long does the follicle take to rupture after hucog 5000 iu injection
- No cramping or spotting after 5day embryo transfer and ivf
- Omega wash and hiv
- Is laparoscopy increase chance to get pregnent