Is there any chance of getting cysts after laparoscopy?
User rating for this question
I have undergone diagnostic laproscopy last month and i was diagnosed with cysts and they were punctured and. the biopsy report is normal,is there any chance cysts would come back again?
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Depends on type of cyst Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) There are different types of cysts. If it was a simple cyst it is unlikely to return. 2) If it is a chocolate cyst ( endometriosis) it is likely that i will return. 3) Since biopsy report is normal it could be just a simple cyst and unlikely to return. 4) Hence it is better you undergo regular follicular growth scans and try for the pregnancy when your egg reaches optimum size. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
People also viewed
- Is there any chance of getting cysts after laparoscopy
- Hsg for follicle rupture
- Injection humog one follicle
- Slow growth of follicles for iui
- Getting pregnant with endometriosis after laparoscopy
- How to increase follicle size naturaly
- Why my palate is itchy
- Getting pregnant after laparoscopy
- What slows follicle growth
- Why not to use coconut oil with statins
- Bleeding after ovarian cyst laparoscopy
- Why referred to hematologist
- Why is milk coming out of my breast
- Why does my right lower back hurt
- Is laparoscopy increase chance to get pregnent