Is there an elastic thick hymen without bleeding during first intercourse?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Excellent
Question
hi , Is there any elastic thick hymen without bleeding during first intercourse and how it looks like in shape? Does it require effort from partner in case of virginity of the girl?
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 28 minutes later
Bleeding may not be seen in all women during first intercourse.
And also the thickness and shape of the opening of the hymen differ from person to person.
Sometimes effort may be needed during first intercourse, but that is also not common in all. It depends on the psychological factors also.
So all these are subjective.
Intact hymen, bleeding during intercourse etc., are not the signs of virginity. These may not be seen in some virgin women.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: Is there an elastic thick hymen without bleeding during first intercourse? 7 minutes later
I know that hymen is membrane covering the vagina opening, if there is only small opening in the vagina , without this membrane , Does that indicate virginity?

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 11 minutes later
Hymen only partially covers the vaginal opening.
As I told previously it may not be intact in all virgin girls.
Exercise, using of tampon etc. can lead to damage of hymen.
So intact hymen is not always the sign of virginity.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.