Is there a way to postpone / prepone periods as I want to conceive ?

im 26yr old i and my husband are trying for baby from 2yrs, he is in gulf he is cuming India once in 6 month nxt he is coming on july 19th he is der til August 8th and this time i had my period on XXXXXXX 23. i have my regular period. this time i need to have a baby pls say me wat to do pls. is der any way pls say..
Posted Fri, 13 Jul 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 58 minutes later
Well,infrequent sex will not help if you want to get pregnant.There isnt much you can do apart from timed intercourse.If you had you period on XXXXXXX 23 then you should be getting your period around july 22-24.In that case, your fertile period would be 4th aug to 11th aug.Your husband will be leaving during that time.You can definitely try during that time. If you and your husband are both healthy then it might take a few months to get pregnant. Unfortunately,living apart from eachother will not make your problem easier.You need to stay with your husband for best results.
Also if you dont succeed this time,get a full infertility checkup done .

Follow-up: Is there a way to postpone / prepone periods as I want to conceive ? 4 hours later
Do i have any option to have my periods early nxt month.. so tht i would get more fertile time wit my husband.. so can i make my period early?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
No thats not a viable option.You have to ovulate and that wont happen with such frequent withdrawal bleeding.You have to have regular normal cycles without hormonal intervention.
Follow-up: Is there a way to postpone / prepone periods as I want to conceive ? 38 minutes later
im taking folic acid 5mg is it good for health? is der any problem if i take it? orelse is der any advice for me to take care of health and to be healthy so tht i can concieve fast, is der any thing to keep my health good? is der any medicine or any other thing so tht nxt i wil have my period on time? pls give me any advice pls Dr. i badly need to concieve this time pls doctor im waiting from 2yrs. pls doctor help me.
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 8 minutes later
You can keep taking the folic acid.Just eat healthy and exercise daily. You need not take any other medicines. In case you dont conceive in the next few months,then you should undergo some tests along with your husband. but the intercourse should be regular.Without that no medicines will help.Your last option will be artifical insemination if you dont conceive spontaneously.