Is there a treatment to increase penis size?
User rating for this question
My penis size is very small. i masturburate a lot. Can that be a reason of my small size penis. is there any treatment to increase the size?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: No treatment for small penis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have doubt in your mind that your penis is small and you attribute it to be due to frequent masturbation that you are being indulged with, First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.What you think is due to anxiety. You have doubt that your penis is small I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Have you measured the length of your penis in standing position by standing in front of mirror ? 2) Have you got it confirmed by a qualified Urologist or Physician? The length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all.It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of both the partners. Please consult qualified Urologist to confirm about the length of your penis in flaccid state and on erection . There is no medication that can increase the length of the penis. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow-up: Is there a treatment to increase penis size? 14 minutes later
My penis is around 2 - 3 inch only in erection. i have never had sex but will i face problem in having sex with partner if my penis size is only 3 inch.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer: You need to consult qualified Urologist. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. You need to consult qualified Urologist for proper evaluation and measurements of length of your penis both in flaccid state and on erection ,Normally penis of a length of 4-5 inches on erection is supposed to be ideal for enjoyable sex. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
People also viewed
- Is muscle cramps a side effect of isosorbide mononitrate?
- Bruised bladder feels like uti
- Not satisfied with penis size treatment
- Bruised bladder from exercise
- What treatment should be done to increase penis size
- Is there any treatment for increasing the penis size
- What is the treatment for increasing penis size
- Red bull cause bladder infections
- Is muscle twitching or jerking a side effect of fentanyl?
- Bladder infection no burning
- Is blurred vision a side effect of fiorinal with codeine?
- Masturbation reduced penis size premature ejaculation treatment
- Is pinpoint red spots on skin a side effect of ibuprofen?
- What are the side effects of robitussin pm cough and cold?
- Moderate blood in urinalysis painful bladder