Is there a remedy for Neurofibroma in Ayurveda?

Excellent

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
is there any ayurvedic remedies for neurofibroma.If its there in how many days it will be cured.Can you let me know the remedies for it
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2012 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 4 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
In regard to your problem I would like to mention that this disease has a genetic basis which is responsible for discoloration and patchy appearance, and formation of tumours in body. In ayurveda, there is no direct reference to this disease but it is clubbed under the heading of granthy rog. As far as cure in days is concerned I believe it may not be possible to provide results so speedily. To begin with the medicines usually prescribed are kanchnar guggul , cap.ashwagandha, mahamanjishtha arisht kaishore guggul, Later symptomatic treatment can be added. The cure rate will depend on individuals' response.

Generally in such cases, we wish a detailed history in ayurvedic perspective to know the present state of affairs in terms of vat pit and kaph. We would also need a dietary history, menstrual history, history of hypertension or diabetes, hereditary instances, stress and sleep etc. This broader view enables to carry ayurveda truly in its terms. Please let me know these details so that I can guide you further.

Wish you best of health.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul

Follow-up: Is there a remedy for Neurofibroma in Ayurveda? 49 minutes later
hi,
Thanks for your response.can you please precribe me the medicine what ever you have mentiond.wil try them.
One more question,wil this genetic disorder get inherited to my kids as well?

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 18 hours later
Hi
I think you have taken the right decision. The medicines I would like to recommend in your case are tab. Kanchnar guggul, kaishore guggul, haridra khand, maha manjishtha arisht, and cap. ashwagandha.Have these medicines for some time regularly say about two months and then see the changes.
Regarding your second question,yes there are some chances of this disorder getting transmitted.

Rajesh Lakhanpaul.

Follow-up: Is there a remedy for Neurofibroma in Ayurveda? 4 hours later
Hi sir,
Thanks for response.
Can u let me know d dosage of remedies.
XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 1 hour later

Thanks for writing back.

I think the dosage can vary from person to person depending on health of person. In ayurveda we call it XXXXXXX abal.

Generally, we prescribe kanchnar and kaishore 2 bd haridra khand half teaspoon full twice daily and cap. ashwagandha 1 bd maha manjishtha arisht is to be mixed with equal quantity of water and taken twice a day.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul

Follow-up: Is there a remedy for Neurofibroma in Ayurveda? 42 hours later

I have taken these medecines from Baidyanath shop and started taking it.

XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 24 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

That is good to hear. Wish you perfect health.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul