Is there a parasite,bacteria or fungus that can live in clothing?

Nov 2013

Is there a parasite,bacteria or fungus that can live not only in the host but also in clothing,fabric and furniture.It can make ripples under cloth and can twist string into a knot.It is host activated,treatment resistant, and has an elaborate camaflauge ability.I have been disabled for three years based on extreme cognitive dysfunction and most all of the other basic debilitating symptoms associated with parasitic dysfunction. I retired from a long career as a family psychiatric nurse practitioner and I am willing to entertain any other ideas.Since this is true there is no way that I am delusional.Perhaps you can point me in the right direction even if you don't know what it could be.We have changes in our skin,hair and even facial features.The walls and floors are scratched up much like XXXXXXX hair spaghetti caused it.There are holes drilled in the floor as well as things burrowed into the wood.It is always the same pattern.My family refuses to even look at what I am seeing.I know I sound delusional and I wish someone could prove me wrong based on the evidence.Several times I have said I guess I am delusional but then something else would

happen.When this happened I would think I can't live with this by myself.It is amazing how much a person can learn to ignore when there is no longer any other alternatives.This is probably only one third of all of this but much of the earlier things I can't remember.Thank you for your help.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 45 hours later
Brief Answer:
My replies are below

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting your query.

I agree yours is a complex problem and not easy to come to a diagnosis and conclusion.

The main crux of your problem seems to be cognitive dysfunction. To explain these findings, you have mentioned there are abnormalities on MRI brain and take a picture of floor and walls, that have been damaged by the parasite. Secondly, you can also take a picture of your skin that has been affected by the organism. Please upload those pictures here. Looking at the pattern of damage on floor and walls, and also the skin lesions could give us vital clues towards identification of the organism.

I hope it helps, Please get back if you have any follow up queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist