Is there a natural way of enhancing the breast size?

Question

I am 24 yr old girl.my height is 5 feet and weight is 43.My breast size is very small.Is there any way to increase it naturally.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later

Breast size normally depends on your body constitution, hormonal levels and heredity.

There are various remedies and herbal preparations available now a days for non surgical breast augmentation but these are all subjective in their effects and do not have a proven efficacy.

The only natural way of breast enhancement is regular massage with evening primrose oil. Breast massage as a method of natural breast enlargement and breast health has actually been used for years as a means of stimulating healthy breast growth and promoting breast tone, pliability and firmness.

However surgery is the most effective way to enhance breasts to a desired size and shape.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Is there a natural way of enhancing the breast size? 17 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX

Thanks for your reply.

I have few queries regarding this:-

From where can we get this evening primrose oil, and if it is available in chemist shop,then what is the common name for it or is their any particular brand.

Also my skin is very senstive,so does this oil has any sideeffects.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 13 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the evening primrose plant (Oenothera biennis). It is helpful in breast augmentation. The capsule forms are available over the counter at all pharmacies. You can mix the contents of capsule in equal amount of olive oil for a smooth massage. Only rarely, mild itching, gastrointestinal upset and headache are experienced as a side effect.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Regards.

Follow-up: Is there a natural way of enhancing the breast size? 1 hour later
Is there any techniques for massage for the massage to be effective.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later

You can have a look at the following link for an appropriate technique for massaging
WWW.WWWW.WW This site will provide a pictorial demonstration of how the massage is to be done.
Hope you find this link useful.

Regards.