Is there a natural remedy to lower CEA levels? Colonoscopy normal

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have just gotton word that I had a 14.4 CEA level. My question is is there a natural remedy that will help these levels come down? I have had two colonoscopies that were normal.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
A raised level of CEA to 14.4 is worrisome. These raised levels are commonly indicative of colon cancer or liver metastasis. In some cases, it can also be raised due to infections or smoking.
Unfortunately there is no natural remedy to bring down these levels.
You need to consult your gastroenterologist to find out the cause of these raised levels and get them treated.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer and close the session in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.