Is there a chance my husband may not be the father of my child? Cheated with ex, no ejaculation

Question
stressing way too much!I have been going to a fertility clinic for 4 months. on May 25th i cheated on my husband with an ex. he did not ejaculate in me whatsoever. that was the first and only time i cheated. that night i had intercourse with my husband as well as the following nights every night. on the 29th i had an appointment in the afternoon and was told i was ovulating for me to have intercourse with my husband that night to conceive. we did as well as the whole following week. i found out in pregnant in now 9 weeks pregnant. the doctor said it was my husbands but the guilt has me wondering please help. is there a chance my husband may not be the father of my child? i don't want the other man in my life
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
As you have mentioned that your ex has not ejaculated, the chances of him being father is very unlikely.
A DNA paternity test can be performed accurately before a child is born through amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling.
Chorionic Villus Sampling is usually performed at very early stages of pregnancy, generally around the 8th to 13th week of pregnancy. Amniocentesis is generally performed at later stages of pregnancy.
I advice you not to go for any tests as these tests are invasive and as mentioned above it is unlikely that your ex is responsible. I think your husband is the father, to come over the guilt i advice you not to repeat it and you will be fine.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Follow-up: Is there a chance my husband may not be the father of my child? Cheated with ex, no ejaculation 11 minutes later
i believe it is the guilt as well because i find it almost impossible for my ex to be the father since i wasnt even close to outlawing and was with my hushed every night after that more than once at times and he always ejaculated in me because we wanted a child. i appreciate your attention and will not continue to burden myself with this guilt. thank you

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 6 minutes later
Hello
Good to hear from you.
I advice you not be guilty, enjoy the life and i advice you not to repeat it.
Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Is there a chance my husband may not be the father of my child? Cheated with ex, no ejaculation 6 hours later
thank you i just needed a prosessional opinion on what in already almost positive of. i believe it is my husbands as well because i was with my husband every night sometimes more than once and he ejaculated in me every time and i don't believe with the one time i was with my ex for about 4 min. 5 says before my ovulation date could have made me conceive.

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 3 hours later
Hello
Good to hear from you.
As you have mentioned ha has not ejaculated in you, there question should not arise. It is very unlikely that he is responsible.
Wish you good health.