Is ther a doctor in lowa that gives botox injections?

Is there a Dr. in Iowa or near by states that gives Botox injections into the Pelvic Floor?
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Very few centers have a facility and expertise in giving such botox injections. However you may contact XXXXXXX Kreder Department of Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Iowa,Iowa City,Iowa This doctor has done a lot of work and clinical trials on botox injections on the pelvic floor and i am sure that this doctor will help you. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.