Is their a HIV risk if I have sex with a cut on my labia while my partner uses a condom ?

This morning I received a minor cut between my inner and outer labia while using clippers to trim. The cut is tiny and bled a tiny bit. I am planning on having sexual intercourse with a condom tonight at a swingers club. Does this cut pose an increased HIV risk if a condom is used?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later
Hi Lintbug,

Condom offers almost 99% protection against acquiring HIV sexually if used correctly.
You can have a safe sex with condom on male partner.
But any injury on genital increases chances of HIV if unprotected sex is practiced.

In case of accidental rupture of condom or unprotected contact of penis to labial skin can transmit the virus more effectively through injured labia.

You can have intercourse with condom on .

Hope I answered your query.