Is taking Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen safe when suffering from C.difficile?
User rating for this question
Should hydrocodone with acetaminophen be taken by a patient with C.difficile?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You can use hydrocone with acetominophen... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. Clsotridium difficile is disease that affects digestive system. This disease generally affects people that are staying in hospitals for other health problems. Except other medicines that help the control the temperature, also is used acetominophen and hydrocodone 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours a day. But the patients that are using this treatment shouldn't use alcoholic drinks. This medicine can be find with Vicodine(hydrocodone/acetominophen) name. For anything unclear ask me. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Elderly on morphine drip
- Nausea after taking vicodin
- Elevated liver enzymes bilirubin ast alt sweating
- Dressing wounds after surgery
- Elevated blood pressure fast heartbeat ear pain neck pain swollen lymph nodes in neck
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Is taking hydrocodone with acetaminophen safe when suffering from cdifficile
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Elevated esr in colorectal cancer
- Elephantiasis cure or vaccine
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Is hydrocodone-acetaminophen safe to take
- Opiates that affect neurotransmitters
- Age limit for pepto-bismol
- Swollen glute after injection