Is taking Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen safe when suffering from C.difficile?
User rating for this question
Should hydrocodone with acetaminophen be taken by a patient with C.difficile?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You can use hydrocone with acetominophen... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting. Clsotridium difficile is disease that affects digestive system. This disease generally affects people that are staying in hospitals for other health problems. Except other medicines that help the control the temperature, also is used acetominophen and hydrocodone 1-2 pills every 4-6 hours a day. But the patients that are using this treatment shouldn't use alcoholic drinks. This medicine can be find with Vicodine(hydrocodone/acetominophen) name. For anything unclear ask me. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Novocaine and hyperthyroidism
- Treatment for candida onychomycosis
- Cortisone shots for bursitis
- Hyperthyroid shakiness
- Hypomenorrhea anxiety
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- Does cetirizine cause drowsiness
- Is taking hydrocodone with acetaminophen safe when suffering from cdifficile
- What is carbidopa levo
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Parasite in scalp
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Coversyl vertigo
- Is hydrocodone-acetaminophen safe to take
- Omeprazole sa-20 mg capsule