Is sweating over forehead and around palms normal?
User rating for this question
I have a 1.5 years old daughter. There is a common pbservation in her, that as soon as she goes to sleep, her head is always full of sweat, even if I wrap her in a cotton bed sheet. Is this normal? Also, there is a white hair in her skull. Will it go in case I get a mundan done for her. Is there anything I can do to stop her hair from premature greying. My hair got grey at a very early age (around 18 years) whereas my husband still doesnt have even a single grey hair.
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Sweating over forehead and around palms is commonly seen in young children.there is nothing to worry and it settles of its own. Regarding premature greying it is -genetically determined/ -nutritional deficiencies -environmental factors I suggest you to give her good nutritious diet rich in proteins,vitamins and minerals. Give green leafy vegetables,salads,fruits,almonds,cereals,milk and milk products and plenty of fluids. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can help further. Wishing your baby good health. God bless..
People also viewed
- Palm rash sweating
- Is 17070 blood pressure bad
- Tips for bitterness of tongue after fever
- Pregnancy glucose levels high in 170s
- Is sweating over forehead and around palms normal
- Excessive sweating palms peeling
- Dangers blood pressure 170
- After birth how much kg loss
- Tremors concussion sweating palms
- Feet and palm sweating and chill
- Black vomit strips after drinking
- Blood pressure of 170 95 bad
- Domstal for kids before or after food
- Domstal syrup before or after meal
- What is blood pressure of 170114