Is soft, pinkish and numb foot a common symptom of diabetes?
User rating for this question
Hello, I am Diabetic since 8 years and my right foot front sole has been soft, pinkish and I feel little numb when I try to close my toes from past 8 days and also my doctor has advised to take MegaNeuron-OD Plus. So would like to ask for suggestions and also would like to know if these are common problems for a diabetic patient.
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Diabetic foot is a very common entity. Detailed Answer: Dear ma'm , hi! diabetic foot is a common complication. numbness is a feature of neuropathy , soft pink foot suggests foot prone to ulcers. so you have to start with prefab alone in addition to methylcobalamine. keep your foot warm, moisturize it and keep it dry. regards!
Follow-up: Is soft, pinkish and numb foot a common symptom of diabetes? 3 hours later
Hi, thank you for your response and would like to ask is it good to take MegaNeuron-OD Plus for me as I'm a Diabetic patient. And if it's good to take, can I take whenever it's necessary(when i feel numbness).
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is really needed. Detailed Answer: Dear ma'm , it is not only right to take but it is necessary to take. and please take it on a regular basis.
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Diabetic angiopathy
- Symptoms of diabetic foot
- Diabetes symptoms pre diabetes
- Sore growth on waistline
- Symptoms of diabetes
- Symptoms of diabetic foot ulcer
- Diabetes foot problems symptoms
- Symptoms of Impaired fasting glucose
- Treatment and cure for Latent autoimmune diabetes
- Hard lump under nose and on gum
- Autoimmune diabetes causes
- Gum head hand pain
- Red thing hanging from gums
- Runny nose headache and sore gums
- Treatment and cure for Ketoacidosis