Is safe to take glycomet, wintramo, acuvin and pevesca plus?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
my motherage 68 has been taking the following medicines last 1 year [1]glycomet GP1[ 2] glycometGP2 [3]wintramo tab.[4]mecominPG caps.[5]cane tab.[6]acuvin tab.[7]above5D caps[8]pevesca plus[9]arachitol injection .plz. tell the purpose of these medicines.Is it safe to continue further
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Anti diabeteic, painkillers, neuropathic pain Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You have mentioned history of diabetes and shoulder dislocation. Purpose of these medicines is to treat diabetes, neurpathic pain if there, residual pain, osteoporosis. I thinks you have to go to your treating doctor because you are taking these medicines for a long time. Your doctor would definitely adjust or change the doses of these drugs. Taking any medicine for such along time has some serious side-effects along with it. So these medicines have to be either change or omitted. I hope you have get your answer. Thanks. Dr.Singh.