Is safe to take glycomet, wintramo, acuvin and pevesca plus?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Anti diabeteic, painkillers, neuropathic pain Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You have mentioned history of diabetes and shoulder dislocation. Purpose of these medicines is to treat diabetes, neurpathic pain if there, residual pain, osteoporosis. I thinks you have to go to your treating doctor because you are taking these medicines for a long time. Your doctor would definitely adjust or change the doses of these drugs. Taking any medicine for such along time has some serious side-effects along with it. So these medicines have to be either change or omitted. I hope you have get your answer. Thanks. Dr.Singh.
People also viewed
- Is taking glycomet during pregnancy is safe
- Taking pregnidoxin for vertigo any alternate medicine for pregnidoxin
- Stung by wasp developed itchy lump what can i do
- Do extenze pills really work
- Is glycomet safe to take
- Have swollen lymph nodes not painful fatigue chest pain advice
- Is safe to take glycomet wintramo acuvin and pevesca plus
- Is glycomet safe for gestational diabetes
- Can kidney cysts cause upper abdominal pain?
- Can my pale skin be due to pheochromocytoma?
- Are struggles to breathe symptoms of croup?
- Can my joint pain be due to hemochromatosis?
- Can knee pain cause weakness or instability?
- Is it safe to take alcohol after taking glycomet 500mg medicine
- Started feeling cold in bones what may be causing this