Is rescue remedy advisable for treatment of anxiety and stress?

Question
have a doctor heard of rescue remedy?.. Bach flower?..... does it really work?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Praveen 2 hours later
Brief Answer: The results of flower extracts are not assured Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX These are flower extracts. I would not ask my patients to take these meds since there is no adequate evidence or studies conducted to prove the safety and efficacy. Further results are not assured. Hope this answers your question.

Follow-up: Is rescue remedy advisable for treatment of anxiety and stress? 20 minutes later
there has been a lot of positive reviews on the product... that helps with stress,anxiety and depression.... people are allowed to take them with their medications....

Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Good to know the reviews are positive Detailed Answer: Hello.Thanks for writing me back. I totally understand your concern. Its good to know that the reviews are positive.You can use them. I am not totally denying the benefits of this preparation.It might have good results in anxiety, stress and depression but not assured in everyone(100%) who uses unlike the conventional therapy.Further the interactions with these medicine are not know. I suggest you to consult your doctor before using this medication if you are any concomitant therapy. Hope this helps.Thanks

Follow-up: Is rescue remedy advisable for treatment of anxiety and stress? 33 minutes later
I've consult it with my pharmacies its a 100% safe with any medication I take and could probably get me off of the medicine if I do well with the product and it works well on me.

Answered by Dr. Praveen 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: I suggest to take opinion of your doctor too Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for writing me back. Well, you may try rescue remedy. No medicine is 100% safe unless until proven (when taken with other medication). Since this is not a conventional medicine I am not able to assure you anything.You may consult your doctor too.Hope my communication is clear. Thanks

Follow-up: Is rescue remedy advisable for treatment of anxiety and stress? 1 hour later
ok

Answered by Dr. Praveen 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Welcome