Is radiotherapy necessary for ecurrence of breast cancer?
User rating for this question
local recurrence of breast cancer at right lateral axillary fold despite chemotherapy of 4 cycles with epirubicin and cyclophosphamide of a patient with rt breast cancer. is it necessary to give radiotherapy now followed by remaining chemotherapy? Please answer me urgently. Patient"s next cycle of chemo is due on 11/02/2014. Yours sincerely, XXXX
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer below Detailed Answer: Thanks for your query. This seems to be a very aggressive and unusual case. There may be a possibility that complete surgical clearance was not done initially. I will need more details to answer, specifically the baseline clinical stage, metastatic workup, the exact histopathology report with ER, PR, HER2, and the current clinical status and any imaging. Regards
People also viewed
- Is bleeding after defecation a side effect of dexilant?
- Is unusual weight gain or loss a side effect of belviq?
- Cancer drugs for breast cancer
- Pre cancerous breast cancer
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of all day relief?
- Is increased blood pressure a side effect of cefazolin?
- Is radiotherapy necessary for ecurrence of breast cancer
- Breast cancer radiotherapy treatment
- Cancer treatment breast cancer
- Weird shape of lump on breast
- Breast lump has wierd shape
- Smoker with breast lump
- Breast lump 4 stage
- Is hives a side effect of sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim?
- Breast lumps under skin vascualr